Thank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.
After this past episode 50 Cent went on Instagramto express his feelings about STARZ.
According to VIBE the rapper posted a collage of his character “Kanan” with some of his looks from the season and said, “If the biggest show on your network doesn’t mean anything, what does your network mean STARZ? I’m taking my talents to south beach f**k this.”
Allegedly 50 Cent was mad about the death of two characters that was supposed to be two separate episodes, but the creator Courtney Kemp explained the network wouldn’t give them 12-episodes.
“Power” is currently in its fourth season and viewership is higher than ever, but still the network isn’t changing anything.
Kemp said, “Due to their 10-episode limit, the writers were forced to cut a few story elements.”
With 50 Cent’s character leaving the show his next venture is “50 Central” for BET.
1. SMS Audio: This company that primarily sells headphones was founded by 50 Cent in 2011. In the same year, the company acquired Kono Audio. As far as the competition goes, he once said Dr. Dre’s “Beats is Nike. We’re Adidas.”
1 of 8
2. Power: 50 Cent is into all sorts of entertainment. Though he obviously stars in the Starz hit series “Power,” did you know he also produced the show? “Power” holds the “most viewers ever for a Starz original series” record.
2 of 8
3. Vodka: 50 Cent has recently partnered with Effen Vodka. The “ultra-premium” liquor comes in lots of flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry, Cucumber, and Salted Caramel.
3 of 8
4. SMS Promotions: 50 Cent started this boxing promotional company after his joint project with Floyd Mayweather, TMT Promotions, failed. Though SMS Promotions reportedly declared bankruptcy this year, it previously promoted boxers such as Andre Dirrell, Chris Galeano, and more.
4 of 8
5. SK Energy: Street King is an energy drink created by 50 Cent and his partner Chris Clarke. It boasts a variety of flavors, and was rebranded as “SK Energy” in 2012.
5 of 8
6. Frigo Underwear: 50 Cent put his insane body on full display in a series of advertisments for the underwear company this year.
6 of 8
7. VitaminWater: 50 Cent made $100 million after selling his stake in the privately owned company.
7 of 8
8. G-unit: We can’t forget about the clothing company that 50 Cent started in 2003 and relaunched in 2010. 50 maintains full ownership of the clothing line.
8 of 8
Continue reading 50 Cent’s Most Lucrative Business Endeavors