For folks who refuse to let Rihanna live for gaining a little bit of weight: The singer could care less what you think.
This sentiment was shown recently when a video was posted of Rihanna and her best friend Melissa buying junk food at a corner store.
“You just walked in the store and you already have four snacks,” the person behind the camera said.
“Stop judging her!” Melissa added.
Rihanna then jumped in with this sly response: “Somebody called me too fat?,” completed with crying laughing emojis.
This isn’t the first time she’s addressed this issue. Back in June she posted this on Instagram:
Rihanna we love you regardless of what you weigh—just keep doing you!
How Rihanna Is More Presidential Than Donald Trump
1. France's First Lady Brigitte Macron Receives Popstar Rihanna At The Elysee PalaceSource:Getty 1 of 5
2. Rihanna at the Elysee PalaceSource:Getty 2 of 5
3. First Lady of France Brigitte Macron and RihannaSource:Getty 3 of 5
4. France's First Lady Brigitte Macron escorts Rihanna inside Elysee PalaceSource:Getty 4 of 5
5. Harvard Foundation Honors Rihanna As Humanitarian Of The YearSource:Getty 5 of 5
Rihanna Hilariously Responds To Folks Obsessed With Her Weight was originally published on hellobeautiful.com