On Tuesday, Mrs. O took to Instagram to praise Beyoncé after the singer announced her Formation Scholarship Program for young women. The singer’s website revealed that the Formation Scholars award will support female students “who are unafraid to think outside the box and are bold, creative, conscious and confident.”
That’s all Michelle Obama needed to publicly applaud the Queen’s effort to uplift young women. She posted a photo of the scholarship details, with the caption, “Always inspired by your powerful contributions @beyonce. You are a role model for us all. Thank you for investing in our girls.”
When her husband was in office, Michelle’s entire platform was centered around encouraging young girls to live their best life, so it comes as no surprise that she’s totally stanning for Bey’s work.
We miss you, Michelle. Seriously.
10 Reasons Why We'll Always Be Thankful For Forever First Lady Michelle Obama
1. Health InitiativesSource:Getty 1 of 10
2. Her Cool FriendsSource:Getty 2 of 10
3. Black Girl MagicSource:Getty 3 of 10
4. Supporting BarackSource:Getty 4 of 10
5. Mom GoalsSource:Getty 5 of 10
6. Memorable TV AppearancesSource:Getty 6 of 10
7. IconicSource:Getty 7 of 10
8. Of The CultureSource:Instagram 8 of 10
9. Keeps It RealSource:Instagram 9 of 10
10. RelatableSource:Instagram 10 of 10
Michelle Obama Sends Beyoncé A Beautiful Message After Her Scholarship Announcement was originally published on globalgrind.com