Since the beginning of her pregnancy, fans and skeptics have been questioning the paternity of Joseline Hernandez’s unborn baby. While the ‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’ star says it’s Stevie J’s baby, Stevie J thinks otherwise.
According to TMZ, the reality star and producer agrees to take a DNA test and take care of the child if it is indeed his. However, if the baby is his, Stevie is requesting primary custody because he fears Joseline will be an “unfit mother.” He’s also claiming she abused drugs during her pregnancy.
He also feels Joseline will also try to keep him from seeing his child. If Stevie is granted custody, he will be asking for child support.
While this will all make for one interesting season of LHHATL, there is a child involved and they need to get it together.
- Is Brandy Pregnant?
- Watch Snoop Dogg’s Reaction To Kanye’s Concert Rant [VIDEO]
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Her Unreal Post-Baby Body
Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Snatched! The Fastest Post-Baby Snapbacks We’ve Ever Seen
1. Halle BerrySource:Splash 1 of 10
2. Teyana TaylorSource:Instagram 2 of 10
3. Kim KardashianSource:Instagram 3 of 10
4. Mariah CareySource:Instagram 4 of 10
5. Jessica AlbaSource:Instagram 5 of 10
6. Jennifer LopezSource:Instagram 6 of 10
7. CiaraSource:Instagram 7 of 10
8. Kourtney KardashianSource:Instagram 8 of 10
9. BeyoncéSource:Beyonce.com 9 of 10
10. Chrissy TeigenSource:Instagram 10 of 10