Kanye West Says He Would’ve Voted Trump
Seemingly departing even further from the ‘George Bush doesn’t care about Black people’ Kanye that we used to know, Yeezy went on to explain that his hypothetical vote doesn’t change his beliefs.
“[Voting for Trump] don’t mean that I don’t think that black lives matter, that don’t mean I don’t believe in women’s rights, that don’t mean that I don’t believe in gay marriage,” he said, according to CNN.
Take a look:
Kanye Tells Black People “Stop Focusing On Racism” Says He Would’ve Voted Trump – blogged by: @eleven8 – ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #KanyeWest, who once said George W. Bush didn’t care about black people and also took a selfie with Hillary Clinton as his wife proclaimed #ImWithHer, is now saying he would have voted for #DonaldTrump. It all happened during his latest tour stop in San Jose, CA. In a break during his set, Kanye begins to talk politics. “I told y’all I didn’t vote, right? Well, I guess what I didn’t tell you is that if I would have voted, I would have voted for Trump.” Kanye also says that he would have spoken out publicly earlier in support of Trump but his manager, Scooter Braun, advised him not to do so. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ San Jose witnessed yet another one of Kanye West’s infamous rants but for the first time it was all about politics. “People who voted for either side come out to the show, I know media is more liberal, what I’m saying is I’m not judging Trump voters.” He then goes on to talk about how politics separates and music brings people together, the media being liberal and why you shouldn’t believe everything in the media about a person. “Echoing is what made people think Hillary was going to win, you thought because what the Internet was telling you, that she was gonna win,” said Kanye. “Don’t believe what you see when you see it on the internet, it might have been tampered with.” ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #Kanye West goes on to say that he loved Trump’s debate style and is glad Trump is getting racists to reveal themselves. Someone then throws something at the stage that hits him and Kanye threatens to cancel the show. “Am I not allowed to have an opinion,” he asks. “Im a human being too, I have feelings, I liked the debates, Im a guy & a rapper, I’m a non political rebel, the debates were entertaining.” ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Kanye proclaims once again that he will run for president in 2020 and after a 40 minute political rant, he …to read the rest log on to BallerAlert.com (clickable link on profile) #morevideos #readmore #clickthelink
Nick Cannon Confirms He Is Expecting A Child With Former Girlfriend
‘America’s Got Talent’ host Nick Cannon confirmed he is expecting baby number 3 with former girlfriend Brittany Bell, according to People.Cannon told The Breakfast Club radio hosts that he and former Miss Arizona U.S.A. Brittany Bell are pregnant. He refuses to call her an ‘ex,’ saying anyone after Mariah Carey is just someone he’s loved, known, and cared for.
This announcement comes right after news broke that Cannon’s ex-wife, Mariah Carey, ended her relationship with billionaire James Packer.
Cannon and Carey share two five-year-old kids together, Morrocan and Monroe.
Looks like the family is getting bigger!
- Watch Kanye West Explain Why He’s A Trump Supporter
- Baltimore City Teacher Fired For Racial Slur Towards Black Students
- Single Life! Watch Omarion’s Ex Apryl Jones Twerk For The Game
Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Turbans & Toes: A Close Look At Nick Cannon’s Unconventional New Style
1. If you’ve looked Nick Cannon up and down recently (and who hasn’t?) you might have noticed something interesting: the actor/comedian/host/rapper seems to be paying particular attention to his skull and his feet when he puts together his ‘fits. The style is cutting edge at best, confusing at worst, but undeniably bold. Take a look at Nick’s turbans and toes and see if you’re feeling this unconventional look.Source:Splash 1 of 18
2. Looks like he’s got one to match all his jerseys.Source:Instagram 2 of 18
3. It works for a night on the town, too.Source:Splash 3 of 18
4. And it seems to go with everything.Source:Splash 4 of 18
5. But the fun doesn’t stop at his forehead. Peep Nick’s fancy feet…Source:Getty Images 5 of 18
6. So considerate of him to coordinate with the color of the carpet.Source:Getty Images 6 of 18
7. Nothing jazzes up a classic suit like…Source:Getty Images 7 of 18
8. …Michael Jackson’s shoes.Source:Getty Images 8 of 18
9. Denim and diamonds…Source:Getty Images 9 of 18
10. …isn’t just for country girls anymore.Source:Getty Images 10 of 18
11. Sometimes you’re feeling kinda low key…Source:Getty Images 11 of 18
12. …so you just stick with the three-tone pointy loafers.Source:Getty Images 12 of 18
13. When your suit looks like this…Source:Getty Images 13 of 18
14. …basic white with an understated steel toe might be best.Source:Getty Images 14 of 18
15. Fur is a great way to take a basic gray coat over the top…Source:Getty Images 15 of 18
16. We imagine this is what the flyest dude in Harlem looked like back in the day.Source:Getty Images 16 of 18
17. You can never have enough gold dust on your shoes.Source:Getty Images 17 of 18
18. …but Scottie dog socks and three-toned loafers, only if you’re nasty.Source:Getty Images 18 of 18