Is it me or is this Donald Trump woman situation getting creepier and creepier?
Case in point: Not even little girls are out-of-bounds for Trump’s minty-fresh jaws.
On Monday, a 7-year-old Black girl who was dressed to the nines for a Trump rally in Green Bay, Wisconsin, definitely let her feelings be known after spurning the kiss of the Republican presidential candidate.
The New York Daily News reports that Trump called the little girl “beautiful” seven times, plucked her from the audience and then tried to kiss her twice—once on the lips.
— deray mckesson (@deray) October 18, 2016
“She got all decked out for this evening,” Trump said. “Wow, so beautiful. Bring her, she’s so beautiful.”
After her parents obliged, The Donald reportedly picked the little girl in pink up and kissed her. After saying, “what a great job” the parents have done, Trump leans in for another smooch, this one for the mouth, and the little girl deftly turns away.
Trump apparently goes in for kisses all the time, as a 2005 hot mic recording has revealed. “I just kiss. I don’t even wait,” Trump says in the recording. He also said he pops in Tic-Tacs when he does the job.
The Daily News reports that Trump has made some pretty inappropriate comments about children in the past: “I’m going to be dating her in 10 years,” Trump said in a 1992 interview, as a group of 10-year-old girls walk by him. “Can you believe it?”
Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
- Twitter Drags Dr. Dre After Premiere Of Lifetime’s Michel’le Biopic ‘Surviving Compton’
- Watch Nicki Minajs’ Priceless Reaction to Meeting Lauryn Hill
- Amber Rose’s Sexual Habits Is The Key To Her Glow
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
Fright Night: The 15 Worst Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever
1. Heidi Klum may be the queen of Halloween, but her old lady costume was more creepy than shocking.Source:Getty 1 of 13
2. Al Roker as Oprah is not something we want to see again.Source:Getty 2 of 13
3. Thumbs up for Katy Perry’s eclectic spirit, but out of all the snacks to be for Halloween, a Cheeto is not one.Source:Getty 3 of 13
4. We love Jessica White, but lingerie on Halloween is not a costume…not even at a lingerie-themed party.Source:Getty 4 of 13
5. Clearly, this was Mariah’s idea.Source:Getty 5 of 13
6. Kate Upton dressed as a skeleton for Halloween, but she looks more like her everyday self.Source:Getty 6 of 13
7. Perez Hilton as Lady Gaga…no, no.Source:Getty 7 of 13
8. Aubrey O’Day’s peacock makeup was a huge no.Source:Getty 8 of 13
9. Seal dressed as Eve and Heidi Klum as the serpent from the Bible may have sounded like a good idea, until it wasn’t.Source:Getty 9 of 13
10. Remember when, in 2015, Kim Kardashian dressed as Kim Kardashian circa 2013. Classic, but not that creative.10 of 13
11. We wonder how Paris Hilton felt about Matt Lauer walking a day in her stilettos.Source:Getty 11 of 13
12. Ashanti’s costume gives super DIY vibes.Source:Getty 12 of 13
13. Anne Hathaway as an Egyptian goddess is not a total fail. It just doesn’t translate well.Source:Getty 13 of 13
SOURCE: New York Daily News | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty