The Best Halloween Costumes On Instagram
1. #TeamBeautiful as Cookie & Lucious Lyon1 of 12
2. Barack & MichelleSource:Instagram 2 of 12
3. Kimye3 of 12
4. Aladdin4 of 12
5. Nicholas Fraser5 of 12
6. Orange Is The New Black6 of 12
7. The East Compton Clovers7 of 12
8. Drake8 of 12
9. Pregnant Kim & Kanye9 of 12
10. White Chicks10 of 12
11. Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj and Drake11 of 12
12. TLC12 of 12
No time like Halloween for racists, bigots and sexists to come out in full feather. Something about the holiday seems to give people license to do — and wear — the most offensive things. We already saw the company that decided to sell a Kim Kardashian robbery costume, but that’s nothing compared to the extremely racist mask that Walmart currently has for sale on its website:
According to the website’s description, the mask is meant to resemble Tupac — which only adds insult to injury.
Twitter is outraged by the #casualracism of the product — which, by the way, is already sold out — and is starting a boycott against the mega-retailer:
Hey, Walmart. #ThugLife is not a joke. This mask is the worst kind of appropriation, because it pokes fun at a deadly stereotype. Take it off your shelves. #BoycottWalmart ✊ ✊ ✊.
Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
- Twitter Drags Dr. Dre After Premiere Of Lifetime’s Michel’le Biopic ‘Surviving Compton’
- Watch Nicki Minajs’ Priceless Reaction to Meeting Lauryn Hill
- Amber Rose’s Sexual Habits Is The Key To Her Glow
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore