The Best Halloween Costumes On Instagram
1. #TeamBeautiful as Cookie & Lucious Lyon1 of 3
2. Barack & MichelleSource:Instagram 2 of 3
3. Orange Is The New Black3 of 3
No time like Halloween for racists, bigots and sexists to come out in full feather. Something about the holiday seems to give people license to do — and wear — the most offensive things. We already saw the company that decided to sell a Kim Kardashian robbery costume, but that’s nothing compared to the extremely racist mask that Walmart currently has for sale on its website:
According to the website’s description, the mask is meant to resemble Tupac — which only adds insult to injury.
Twitter is outraged by the #casualracism of the product — which, by the way, is already sold out — and is starting a boycott against the mega-retailer:
Hey, Walmart. #ThugLife is not a joke. This mask is the worst kind of appropriation, because it pokes fun at a deadly stereotype. Take it off your shelves. #BoycottWalmart ✊ ✊ ✊.
Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
- Twitter Drags Dr. Dre After Premiere Of Lifetime’s Michel’le Biopic ‘Surviving Compton’
- Watch Nicki Minajs’ Priceless Reaction to Meeting Lauryn Hill
- Amber Rose’s Sexual Habits Is The Key To Her Glow
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore