Way to kill the vibe.
Whitney Larkins paid $350 for a VIP backstage package to meet Kendrick Lamar in person after a concert, but got banned after negotiations with K.Dot’s manager turned sour.
“In a lawsuit she filed on her own, Larkins says Free replied she could get the 3 minutes for a ‘cash payment of $10,000.’ The figure didn’t scare her off because Larkins says she repeatedly tried to get more info from Lamar’s team, which apparently ticked off someone. Larkins says she got an email the night before the concert saying she was banned, and would get her $350 refunded.”
According to the lawsuit, Whitney Larkins isn’t mad at Kendrick. Instead, she’s furious with Dave Free and even called him an “arrogant, snotty and an all-around bad dude from the rooter to the tooter!”
From the rooter to the tooter, though?
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
11 Reasons To Love SZA (PHOTOS)
1. Because she's down with the boys (The TDE boys that is).Source:Instagram 1 of 11
2. She's a natural hair icon in every right.Source:Instagram 2 of 11
3. I mean, LOOK AT THAT HAIR.Source:Instagram 3 of 11
4. Because she runs in a circle of equally gorgeous friends.Source:Instagram 4 of 11
5. She's a vegan, but she's not afraid to indulge in some junk food. #ShamelessSource:Instagram 5 of 11
6. Because she's a yogi.Source:Instagram 6 of 11
7. Because she brings a whole new definition to tom-boy chic.Source:Instagram 7 of 11
8. And she still knows how to dress it up.Source:Instagram 8 of 11
9. And she knows how to do Fashion Week justice.Source:Instagram 9 of 11
10. And just as easily go back to her tom-boy tendencies with style.Source:Instagram 10 of 11
11. Because she's adorable. Duh!Source:Instagram 11 of 11
Kendrick Lamar Fan Is Suing His Manager Dave Free For $1 Million was originally published on globalgrind.com