Before artists hit the road, they write a list of demands needed for tour stops called tour riders. While Jay Zrequests organic milk for Blue Ivy, Future’stour rider includes simple items like chicken fingers, broccoli, and cheddar popcorn.
According to TMZ, Future likes Jay Z’s champagne Ace of Spades to decorate his dressing room, as well as bottles of Ciroc and Moet. Future’s most interesting requests are fresh powdered doughnuts and lemon grass scented candles.
When you make $150k per 45-minute show, you can get whatever you want.
1. His full government name is Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn.
1 of 8
2. Former fiancee Ciara has a tattoo of the letter "N" on her ring finger for Nayvadius.
2 of 8
3. His stage name was born when members of the hip-hop musical collective, The Dungeon Family, called him "The Future."
3 of 8
4. Before he was Future, he was known as Meathead of Da Connect.
4 of 8
5. He was shot in the right hand at the age of 14 or 15.
5 of 8
6. Future wrote the hook for Ludacris' "Blueberry Yum Yum."
6 of 8
7. Future is a fan of Shakespeare. He's said, ""When I went to school, I would read Shakespeare and just fell in love with how he mixed his words. I started playing around and writing poems, reading poems."
7 of 8
8. As a kid, he learned the lyrics to all of Too $hort's songs.
8 of 8
Continue reading 19 Interesting Facts You Might Not Have Known About Future
19 Interesting Facts You Might Not Have Known About Future