[Sorry. This video cannot be displayed in this feed. View your video here.]
Silkk The Shocker is back in the business like he never left. He has a new movie – More Money, More Family – and new music that will have you breaking out your old Fubu jerseys.
Silkk stopped by the No Judgment Zone with BlogXilla to chat about where he’s been, taking a step back, the old No Limit days, opening the door for other Southern acts, his relationship with his brother Master P, and more.
During the conversation, Xilla asked Silkk his feelings about G Herbo using No Limit in his squad name, and his response is worth checking out.
We’re also getting a Hot Boyz 2 – that info alone is worth pressing play on the video.
Special thanks to JJC Jackets for the sick leather jacket.
14 Style Tips Cam'ron Taught Us Over The Years (PHOTOS)
14 photos Launch gallery
1. 1. It's always cool to wear matching outfits with ya bae.
1 of 14
2. 2. Always take style risks. Example: Cam can be seen here rocking the dreaded Canadian tuxedo.
2 of 14
3. 3. Proper color coordination can make or break an outfit.
3 of 14
4. 4. There's nothing wrong with having your face on the shirt that you're currently wearing.
4 of 14
5. 5. Your kick game should always be proper. (And the sneakers don't always have to be Nikes either).
5 of 14
6. 6. The cape is an underrated accessory.
6 of 14
7. 7. PETA should never stop you from rocking what you wanna rock.
7 of 14
8. 8. Two chains are better than one. Three are better than two. ETC.
8 of 14
9. 9. Comfort is just as important as style.
9 of 14
10. 10. Real men wear pink. Juuuheard?
10 of 14
11. 11. Don't be afraid to rep the flag of yo' country.
11 of 14
12. 12. Camo anything is always a good look.
12 of 14
13. 13. Use your clothes to grow your brand.
13 of 14
14. 14. Clean up when your lady requests it.
14 of 14