Yesterday, the two had the hip-hop community in a frenzy as they went back and forth with some serious low blows and threats on their Instagram pages, but that’s been put to an end.
According to TMZ, the two share a mutual friend in rapper JoJo Capone, who reportedly got both of them on the phone to work out their differences.
The site reports:
Capone tells TMZ … Game reached out to him after seeing a photo online of Capone and Thug together. He says Game didn’t realize Capone was down with Thug … and that opened the door to a summit.
Capone says he got Game and Thug on the phone and explained … they both needed to get back to making music, and not threats. Capone says he told them they needed to look at the big picture and call off the dogs before someone got hurt.
They got the message. Shortly after the call, Game confirmed the war is over.
We’re glad these two could work things out, as we wouldn’t want to see them take things to another level of beef.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
The Game Throws A Star-Studded Masquerade-Themed Bash For His 35th Birthday
1. Khloe Kardashian poses it up with her "masked baes."Source:Instagram 1 of 10
2. LisaRaye poses it up with the birthday boy.Source:Instagram 2 of 10
3. LisaRaye poses it up with some friends outside.Source:Instagram 3 of 10
4. Miss Joie shows off her amazing ensemble.Source:Instagram 4 of 10
5. The Game shows off his b-day swagger.Source:Instagram 5 of 10
6. The Game and Khloe Kardashian are ready to party!Source:Splash 6 of 10
7. The Game and his rumored boo India Love pose on the carpet.Source:Splash 7 of 10
8. The Game and Kid Ink pose for a quick photo.Source:Splash 8 of 10
9. The Game and LisaRaye pose it up inside his bash.Source:Splash 9 of 10
10. The Game poses with Miss Joie.Source:Splash 10 of 10
Hip-Hop Hooray: The Game & Young Thug Have Made Amends was originally published on globalgrind.com