This is always a hot button issue – do you post your relationship on social media or nah? It seems that if you are HAPPY and in love with someone, you would want to share that news with the world. Love is a beautiful thing! And especially if your new bae is better than your ex, there’s a bit of sick pleasure in rubbing that happiness in his/her face.
The harsh reality is not everyone is happy about your happiness. As a matter of fact, there could be a lurker preying on your significant other because they’re curious and may want to experience your happiness on a personal level.
Back To The Future: Ciara And Future Allegedly Together Again
First comes a like on a picture, then comes clicking on your boo’s tag and scrolling through pictures and posts to get a better idea of exactly who has your attention. Then there is a check of mutual friends and tagged pictures. If he/she is really bold, next comes an inbox message or even a friend request. Messy!
While I am still debating over whether it’s a good idea to post my relationship on social media, because I am guilty of posting at times, here are some reasons why you should think twice about posting your relationship on social media, courtesy of georgiasjuice.com:
1. What should be private now becomes public knowledge.
2. Screenshots and tags can make things quite MESSY!
3. Lurking exes are no longer in your past but they’re being invited into your present.
4. Your PDA could trigger infighting between you and bae.
5. Notice your following dwindling?
6. IF you breakup, do you remove all the posts and pics up or do you leave them on display?
Hear more on this hot button issue here at georgiasjuice.com!