Can a relationship work when you have kids and your lover doesn’t?
- It all depends on the person. For me it was not a problem to be with a woman with a child. We have been together on and off for 5 yrs and had a child together.
- Difficult. Most men don’t want to be involved with a female that has kids. I know for me my daughter comes first and some men can’t handle that.
- More difficult for me… kid always felt like a third wheel…
- 2 factors: Age of kids & what’s the relationship like with the other parent
- If she’s on her game raising them, it could be a great situation. I don’t want to deal with the bum dad thing….beefing and complaining
Also On 92 Q: