TMZ reports that Nadya Suleman aka “Octomom” is in trouble with the L.A. County District Attorney’s Office who just filed charges against Suleman for; 1 count of aid by misrepresentation, and 2 counts of perjury by false application for aid.
The D.A. says Suleman failed to report nearly $30,000 in earnings between January 1-June 30, 2013.
Octo is accused of failing to disclose income between January and June of 2013 specifically, money that she got from personal appearances and residuals from videos. TMZ claims that they KNOW that the video in question is a masturbation video. Umm ewww!
The D.A. is asking the judge to set bail at $25,000. There is no word yet on what will become of her 14 children.
Memorable On Screen Moms
1. Everyone wanted “Clair Huxtable” as their mom, the stylish, hard-working attorney who kept her large family in-tact. (AP)1 of 18
2. Who can forget A.J. Johnson in “Baby Boy” as Jody’s fun-loving, feisty mother. (PR)2 of 18
3. Juanita Moore’s classic role as a maid whose daughter rejects her to pass as white in “Imiitation of Life.” (Retna)3 of 18
4. Angela Bassett as the “uppity” mom in “Jumping The Broom” or vengeful in “Waiting to Exhale” she always aces it. (PR)4 of 18
5. Jenifer Lewis has been everyone’s mama, including Tina Turner to Melvin’s in the “Temptations” & many more. (PR)5 of 18
6. Esther Rolle, best known as “Florida Evans” was the backbone of her family on “Good Times.” (AP)6 of 18
7. Alfre Woodard has commonly played the homemaking,hardworking, kind mother and does it great every time. (PR)7 of 18
8. It was hard not to hate Lynne Whitfield in “Madea’s Family Reunion” in her role as an evil mom.8 of 18
9. Irma P. Hall’s role as “Big Mama” in “Soul Food” surely had everyone leaving the theater in tears. (PR)9 of 18
10. Loretta Devine has many heartwrenching roles as mom, including her classic role in “Waiting to Exhale.” (PR)10 of 18
11. Marla Gibbs as “Mary Jenkins” on “227″ was the gossipy mom who had her friend’s backs. (PR)11 of 18
12. Diahann Carroll as the single mother in “Claudine” is very memorable. (PR)12 of 18
13. Cicely Tyson always sheds a lot of wisdom to her deserving daughters in her roles as mom. (PR)13 of 18
14. Halle Berry earned an Oscar for her role as mom in “Monster’s Ball.” (AP)14 of 18
15. Tichina Arnold on “Everybody Hates Chris” as the loud, in-your-face mom who kept things in order for her three kids and husband. (PR)15 of 18
16. Maybe memorable for not being so good, Beyonce played “Sharon” young mother in “Obsessed.” (PR)16 of 18
17. Jo Marie Payton was the better half of “Carl Winslow” who kept the Winslow family tight. (Retna)17 of 18
18. Taraji P. Henson played opposite Tyrese Gibson as his mother in the movie “Baby Boy.” (Photo: AP)18 of 18
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY.COM
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!