Mother’s Day is just around the corner (literally, this Sunday!) and now you’re looking for some creative ideas to WOW your MOM on her special day.
I’m the oldest of 4 (3 on Mom’s side/1 on Dad’s) and I know I have to step my game up as the oldest so I’m always looking for new, creative ideas to impress my mother. Which is probably why she’s so spoiled and expects me to do something amazing. Also, why my siblings do what they do because it’s no work for them. (ugh)
Anyway, if you’re looking to WOW your MOM on Mother’s Day, here are a few tips:
- Stay to help your mom clean up after the gathering.
- Take her home with you for brunch.
- Trace the family tree and give your mom a copy to display.
- Invite a long-lost friend or relative – someone your mother remembers fondly, but rarely sees – to the Mother’s Day dinner.
- Remember to bring her a corsage (or flowers). She will probably rock them the entire day!
Whatever you do, make Mom feel special. Make sure there is no drama on her day (baby mama/daddy drama, arguing siblings, etc.)
Happy Mother’s Day to all the Mom’s out there; even the Dad’s who play the Mommy role! YOU ARE APPRECIATED!
More Mother’s Day stories:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @KIKIBROWN92Q