Looking for COOL OFF today? Here are a list of cooling centers in the city that may help you out!
Call 311 for information on the closest cooling center!
The Community Action Program will operate five centers around the city. These centers will be open from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.:
- Northern Community Action Center — 5225 York Road
- Southern Community Action Center — 606 Cherry Hill Road (inside the shopping center 2nd floor)
- Northwest Community Action Center — 3939 Reisterstown Road
- Southeastern Community Action Center — 3411 Bank Street
- Eastern Community Action Center – 1400 E. Federal Street
The Health Department’s Office of Aging and CARE Services will operate six additional cooling centers. These centers will be open from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.:
- Waxter Center — 1000 Cathedral Street
- Oliver Center — 1700 N. Gay Street
- Sandtown-Winchester Center — 1601 Baker Street
- Hatton Center — 2825 Fait Avenue
- John Booth — 229 1/2 S. Eaton Street
- Zeta Center — 4501 Reisterstown Road
For more, click here