#Breakfast Bite.. A ban on using any tobacco products while driving with a child in the car may become law. Your thoughts?
- Maine Hamordie -Yes I would love it.
- Alisha Harvin -Good.
- @Hi MaSoN’s MoM @MasonMiAmor @DreJohnson1 I think it’s a good idea because it would pervent the start of any health issues @ a young age due to second hand smoke
- @PrettyGalsofBmore @_SideEYE @DreJohnson1 I think it’s a good idea because it would pervent the start of any health issues @ a young age due to second hand smoke.
- “@DjTopflight: @DreJohnson1 there shd b a ban, that’s why I have asthma 2day cause this law didn’t exist!Damn u mom! GM!”
- “@kikibrown92Q:@DreJohnson1 it’s only right especially when a child is in the car. However, it’s an invasion of privacy as well.
- Helen Washington Completely agree. Its unfortunate that legislation is needed to force a parent to keep second hand smoke away from their children.
- “@Ravensdfens: @DreJohnson1 lets be real police don’t have the man power to pull over everyone caught doing it.”
- Sheriff Tombs Badru Support that,cuz its killing our future slowly.
- Vonnie Fatz Long -One should already know not to do this.
- Jeremiah Warren Hey man thats a good thing b cus ur puting ur child @ risk big time.
- Thomas Taylor Great should have been like that but ppl should already have enough respect for there child.
Also On 92 Q: