Open Interviews- Carpenter’s Helpers (Elkridge)
You will be working with construction workers and carpenters.
You must be able to read all the increments on the tape measure. You will be working with carpenters and construction workers doing minor repairs and cuts in the shop.
– Must have own transportation
– At least 3 years of related experience
– The ability to pass a drug test
– Fairly clean background
– Must have shipping, receiving and inventory experience!
If you meet the requirements above, please call 443-749-5346 to schedule an interview.
Car Detailer (Baltimore)
POSITIONS: Windshield rock chip repair, Headlight Restoration, Auto Detail .
Must Drive/ Have Valid Drivers License! Call Now, positions are walking away from you! Contact Sam,
Dispatcher needed immediately (Glen Burnie)
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize
– Ability to excel in a demanding and fast-paced work environment
– Highly customer orientated
– Knowledge of DC/VA/MD
– Minimum 2 years previous dispatching required
– Attentive to detail, well-organized, enthusiastic and trustworthy
– Accurately entering orders, tracking, providing proof of deliveries, etc.
– Proficiency with MS Office a plus
Please fax your resume to 410-768-0186