Hotel Valet Attendants Wanted (Baltimore)
Towne Park provides hotel and healthcare hospitality staffing and parking solutions to hotels, casinos, hospitals and other enterprises nationwide.
We are currently seeking outstanding Hospitality Service Valet Attendants for several hotels the Baltimore, MD area to assist with a busy and growing Valet Parking and Guest Service operation.
Requirements for this position are a MUST:
Great customer service skills
Ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time and may be required to jog and/or run up to 5-10 miles per shift
Able to operate a manual transmission
Clean DMV required (no more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years; no DUI, DWI, reckless driving, or suspended/revoked license)
Must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license
Clean criminal background and drug screen
No Visible Tattoos
Visit http://www.townepark.com to fill out an application TODAY!
Housekeeper – BWI Airport Marriott (736650) (Baltimore, MD)
BWI Airport Marriott, located at 1743 W. Nursery Rd. seeks a Housekeeper to join their staff.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
- Fill cart with supplies and transport cart to assigned area.
- Enter guest rooms following procedures for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering.
- Check that all appliances are present in the room and in working order. Straighten desk items, furniture, and appliances.
- Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings.
- Vacuum carpets and perform floor care duties (e.g., in guest rooms and hallway).To begin your journey, go to http://www.marriott.com/careers
Dietary Aide (Parkville near Towson)
Chesapeake Treatment Center, a 26 bed residential center for adolescent males located in Parkville, MD (near Towson), has a P/T (12-20 hours per week) and F/T Dietary Aide positions available.
The overall responsibility of the Dietary Aide is food pick-up, delivery and service, as well as the cleanliness of the dining and food storage.
Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record. HS diploma or GED and/or one year of relevant experience preferred. Must be available on Sundays.
To be considered for the Dietary Aide position, all qualified applicants may fax a resume to 410-663-0806 ATTN: HR.
Employment Guide’s Baltimore Job Fair
EmploymentGuide.com Baltimore Career Fair
Thursday, April 21, 2011, EmploymentGuide.com‘s “I Am Able” Job Fair Series will be hitting Baltimore! The event will host a number of the top companies in the area looking to fill immediate hiring needs. All job seekers are welcome!
When: April 21, 2001
Time: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Place: Baltimore Convention Center
1 West Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Job Fair Hotline 443-543-1862
– Event is free and open to the public
– Treat this event like an interview
– Bring plenty of copies of your resume
– Dress Professionally