MEDICAL OFFICE STAFF (ANNAPOLIS, MD)
Motivated, energetic, people-person needed for PT Front Office Assistant position in Annapolis, MD. Excellent organizational skills are a must along with ability to multi-task. Salary plus benefits. Fax resume and salary requirements to 443-535-8775. No calls please.
Drivers- Buses, Limos, Shuttles, AmbuCare (Baltimore)
Drivers- Buses, Shuttles, Ambulatory, Wheelchair, Limos:
Baltimore’s leading Limousine Company has immediate openings for Limousine and Bus Drivers for American Limo and SafeRide. Applicants must be 25 years of age or older, have a valid physical, and be able to pass drug screening. Bus Drivers must have a CDL license. We invite you to apply on-line where you may download an application and fax it our office or please come in person between 8 AM- 6 PM . The web site is http://www.amerlimo.com. Please send the application and/or resume to Anne@AmerLimo.com.
The hiring process will take 1-2 weeks so we encourage you to submit your applications and schedule your interview now.
4401 East Fairmount Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224
Tellers – Open House (Eldersburg, Owings Mills, Cockeysville)
K Bank will be hosting an open house for teller positions at the following 3 locations listed below on Tuesday and Wednesday (August 3rd and 4th) from 10:00AM to 2:00PM. All levels of experience are welcome. Please come prepared to interview and have a clean copy of your resume.
Cockeysville – 9940 York Road Cockeysville, MD 21030 Full-Time and Part-Time
Crossroads – 25 Crossroads Drive, Suite 10, Owings Mills MD, 21117 Part-Time
Eldersburg – 1438 Liberty Road, Eldersburg, MD 21784 Part-Time
* Greets and serves customers in a positive, enthusiastic, courteous and efficient manner in accordance with bank regulations, policies and procedures and the bank’s quality customer service guidelines, while protecting the bank against loss.
* Professionally responds to all customer inquires while maintaining confidentiality of customer accounts and transactions at all times either on or off the job.
* Acquires and maintains a thorough knowledge of the bank’s products and related services.
* Identifies and suggests all types of bank products and services and refers customers to new accounts personnel in order to increase customer relationships.
* Accurately processes deposit, withdrawal, loan and a variety of miscellaneous customer related transactions, while protecting the bank against loss.
* Responsible for following all security related functions of the branch and bank.
* Maintains confidentiality of customer accounts and transactions at all times both on and off the job. Also responsible for confidentiality of any bank-related problems and security issues.
* Assists supervisor with dual control over night depository activities; e.g. checking night depository bags and recording proper information on the night depository log.
* Participates in branch settlement and closeout procedures, which includes assisting the head teller in daily bank-related functions and responsibilities.
* Maintains branch and workstation in a clean and orderly manner. May be assigned other general maintenance duties such as kitchen duty, cleaning equipment, etc.
* High school diploma or equivalent; must have basic math skills
* Effective verbal communication and interpersonal skills
* Successfully completes teller training
* Ability to operate standard office equipment
* Able to stand for extended periods when providing customer service.
* Assigned to one branch location and is expected to rotate to other facilities to meet staffing needs and workload demands.
* Able to successfully complete all job-related training programs; attend staff meetings and other bank functions; e.g. training sessions, seminars, product- knowledge and compliance- meetings.
* Able to lift office supplies up to 40 lbs. (e.g. Storage boxes, bags of coin, cash box, etc.).
* Ability to work flexible hours and overtime when requested.