Mother Or Sister? 10 Times Naomi Campbell’s Mom Proved She’s The Real Supermodel
1. Meet Naomi CampbellSource:Instagram 1 of 11
2. Meet Valerie Morris CampbellSource:Instagram 2 of 11
3. Yes, this is really Naomi Campbell’s MOTHER.Source:Instagram 3 of 11
4. Backstage at the Haute Couture Awards in Salzburg, Austria.Source:Instagram 4 of 11
5. Eretheral evening vibes.Source:Instagram 5 of 11
6. Model mayhem.Source:Instagram 6 of 11
7. Editorial vibes.Source:Instagram 7 of 11
8. There’s nothing like a mother’s love.Source:Instagram 8 of 11
9. Survivor!Source:Instagram 9 of 11
10. Who’s who?Source:Instagram 10 of 11
11. She get it from her mama.Source:Instagram 11 of 11
The 46-year-old supermodel graces the December issue of W Magazine in a dramatic photoshoot, looking nothing less than body, skin and hair goals. In the mag, the legendary beauty dished on everything from modeling, to acting, to her upcoming role in Lee Daniels‘ new series Star.
Naomi Campbell only comes out to slay, not to play.
Her role on the hit series Empire as Camilla Marks has reintroduced Naomi to a whole new fan base. Last season of the show left off with a shocker, causing many fans to think it was the last time they’d see the model on the series. She told the mag, “[Camilla] definitely drank poison. But I can’t say if she died…”
Naomi also admitted that acting comes just as easy to her now as modeling did because she’s great at taking direction. She said, “Whether working with photographers like Richard Avedon or designers like Marc Jacobs, I’ve always asked them, ‘What would you like of me?’ ”
As for her role in Lee Daniels’ new musical drama, Star, Naomi will play a wealthy mother whose daughter is trying to make it in the music business. She stars opposite Queen Latifah and Lenny Kravitz, who plays the model’s onscreen husband. She told the mag, “The energy [on set] is so great – it makes you want to get up and dance and sing.”
Star premieres on FOX early next year. Check out the stunning photos from Naomi Campbell’s spread above.
SOURCE: W Magazine