Rob & Chyna are officially mom and dad to a baby girl!
According to E! News, the couple welcomed Dream Kardashian on Thursday morning. The baby was a healthy 7 pounds 5 ounces.
The couple was joined by Chyna’s mother, Tokyo Toni. Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble later joined the group at the hospital.
Chyna is already mom to 3-year-old King Cairo Stevenson with Tyga, who has been in a long-term relationship with Rob’s teen sister, Kylie Jenner.
Congratulations to the happy couple. Are you loving the baby name?
All The Ways Blac Chyna Won In 2016
13 photos Launch gallery
1. After her ex-BFF’s little sister wifed her baby’s father, she totally wifed said little sister’s big brother.
1 of 13
2. If you needed a close-up of the engagement that got not one “Congratulations” from any Kardashian or any Kardashian associate.
2 of 13
3. After the baby news, even Kim had to wave her white flag.
3 of 13
4. And she’s out here looking like this…
4 of 13
5. As her booty does this…
5 of 13
6. She’ll soon be the first Blac Kardashian.
6 of 13
7. So of course she had to trademark the name, Angela Kardashian.
7 of 13
8. She simultaneously launched her new app Chymoji.
8 of 13
9. And on another note, dropped this nude selfie. Her body? Bananas.
9 of 13
10. Hair. A Blac Chyna signature. She slays every color there is.
10 of 13
11. Cheek piercings are a Chyna signature too. She pulls them off like only she can.
11 of 13
12. She wears a weave, but don’t be fooled, she’s got a ton of natural hair on her head. #Winning.
12 of 13
13. But how Blac Chyna really wins? She’s a fantastic mom to her son King Cairo.
13 of 13