Nicki Minaj definitely got jokes.
After nearly two years since her latest studio album The Pink Print, the rapper teased fans with a surprise album release, promising the project would drop around midnight:
Diehard Nicki Minaj fans may remember the phrase “Pick My Fruit Out” from the ad libs in her “Itty Bitty Piggy” freestyle. So it seemed reasonable that new material was just around the corner. The Barbs even tweeted a fruit-themed track list:
When she teased a 10th track called, “Niggas Toss My Fruit Salad” with her alleged favorite rapper, things seemed a little fishy:
After about an hour of tweeting, Nicki revealed that it was all just jokes:
Nah but for real though Nicki…can we get the deets on the real new album please?
Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
- Jay-z Ja Rule And DMX Reunite At Beyonce Show [PHOTOS]
- Here’s Dr. Dre’s Reaction To Michel’le Claiming He Was Physically Abusive
- Watch Meek Mill Describe (In Detail!) Waking Up Next To Nicki Minaj
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
Nicki & Meek Mill’s Most Awkward But Loving Moments
1. God ble$$ing all the trap niggas!!!! 😉Source:Instagram 1 of 9
2. When u & bae rent out the entire theatre to watch #StraightOutttaCompton with the team 😁😁😁. so proud of Ice Cube. Can’t wait to reveal our lil secret. 😊😊😊Source:Instagram 2 of 9
3. Gimme $20! Here’s another shot of Meek wifing Nicki in a club.Source:Instagram 3 of 9
4. Ride or Die.Source:Instagram 4 of 9
5. Meek touches Nicki with a warm embrace as he gazes into the camera while holding the love of his life.Source:Instagram 5 of 9
6. #Pittsburgh 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌Source:Instagram 6 of 9
7. Used to call me Hillary cuz I RIDE’M 😇 #BackTogetherOniTunes #Rodham @robinthickeSource:Instagram 7 of 9
8. 💘Source:Instagram 8 of 9
9. The final count was 19,150 people!!!!!! No. Dallas runs the world. I’m serious. Best night ever. Wow. #ThePinkprintTOURSource:Instagram 9 of 9
IMAGE CREDIT: Getty