It seems there’s still a little tension in the family – even after Blac Chyna and the Kardashians supposedly made up.
Not long after Chyna and Kylie Jenner revealed they were actually best friends all along, the mom-to-be’s ChyMoji app dropped and featured a few telling emojis, including one that allegedly showed her smacking Kylie. While it could have been anybody on the planet, the emoji in question did resemble the youngest Jenner enough for the internet – and the Kardashians – to draw conclusions.
In a new sneak peek of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, we learn the emoji really pissed Kourtney off, Khloe subliminally tweeted about it, and Rob was having none of it. Because of course, Chyna’s carrying his kid.
Rob, furious at the conversation, denied that it was his little sister featured in the app, threatening, “I’m gonna go on the red carpet tonight and I’m gonna tell everybody how I have the worst, most unsupportive, disgusting family.”
What a ride-or-die. Watch Kourtney explain in the clip above.
PHOTO & VIDEO CREDIT: E!, Getty
Watch Blac Chyna & Rob Kardashian Fall In Love On Instagram
14 photos Launch gallery
1. Rob showered his lady with gifts on Valentine’s Day.
1 of 14
2. There was even a giant-sized crystallized mural of Blac Chyna, inscribed with the lyrics to their song.
2 of 14
3. Needless to say, Chyna really loved it.
3 of 14
4. They’re really big on PDA too.
4 of 14
5. Rob posted a no-makeup selfie of a younger Chyna & topped it off with a heart-eye emoji.
5 of 14
6. LEGOLAND, the only way to celebrate the sock king’s 29th birthday.
6 of 14
7. This is how Chyna shouted her man out for his 29th year.
7 of 14
8. Rob posted this and asked, “Why she so pretty though?”
8 of 14
9. Million dollar entrepreneurial smiles.
9 of 14
10 of 14
11. When Rob wants a booty dance…
11 of 14
12. 🌹 on🌹
12 of 14
13. Rob proposed and Chyna said “YES !…!…!”
13 of 14
14. She also showed off her engagement ring. Congrats!
14 of 14