Autopsy reports show that Dallas Cowboys practice squad player Jerry Brown was in fact sober when he was killed in a car crash with intoxicated teammate Josh Brent at the wheel. Brent is still free on a $100,000 bond.
- Deion Sanders: "Ray Rice Doesn't Need Criticism, He Needs Help!"
- MECU and Guess Who??? [Celebrity Photos Gallery]
- Proof Nicki Minaj Has A Fake Butt!
- Warning: Baltimore’s Rice Supply Infested With Destructive Insect
- Felons Need Jobs Too [LIST OF EMPLOYERS THAT HIRE FELONS]
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days