Beyonce and Jay-Z lose the bid to trademark thier daughter’s name “Blue Ivy.” A judge rejected the bid because a party planning company in Boston has been using the name since 2009. Apparently, Beyonce wanted to use the name for a children’s boutique.
- 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Jay Z
- Unbreak My Timeline: Black Twitter Had The Best Reactions To Toni Braxton’s Biopic [PHOTOS]
- In Memoriam: Celebrities We Lost In 2016
- Roland Martin Blasts Stacey Dash For Comments About Black Networks
- 20 Photos That Prove Cam Newton’s The Sexiest QB Alive
- Rihanna Gets Cozy With Leonardo DiCaprio In Paris [PHOTOS]