Beyonce and Jay-Z lose the bid to trademark thier daughter’s name “Blue Ivy.” A judge rejected the bid because a party planning company in Boston has been using the name since 2009. Apparently, Beyonce wanted to use the name for a children’s boutique.
- MECU and Guess Who??? [Celebrity Photos Gallery]
- Beyonce & Jay Z's "On The Run" Tour Shut Down M&T Bank Stadium [FAN VIDEO, PHOTOS]
- Warning: Baltimore’s Rice Supply Infested With Destructive Insect
- T.I. Defends Iggy Azalea From Nicki Minaj [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Felons Need Jobs Too [LIST OF EMPLOYERS THAT HIRE FELONS]
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days