Beyonce and Jay-Z lose the bid to trademark thier daughter’s name “Blue Ivy.” A judge rejected the bid because a party planning company in Boston has been using the name since 2009. Apparently, Beyonce wanted to use the name for a children’s boutique.
- Baltimore's Top 30 Under 30
- Top 5 Episodes You Will NOT See On “T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle” [EXCLUSIVE]
- 25 Women To Know: Crusaders & Changers With Causes
- #FEEDME: Blue Ivy Makes Her Debut On Stage & Sings Surfboard! [VIDEO]
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days
- Felons Need Jobs Too [LIST OF EMPLOYERS THAT HIRE FELONS]