Beyonce and Jay-Z lose the bid to trademark thier daughter’s name “Blue Ivy.” A judge rejected the bid because a party planning company in Boston has been using the name since 2009. Apparently, Beyonce wanted to use the name for a children’s boutique.
- Ultimate R&B Divas Experience [ENTER HERE]
- How A Real Housewife And Super Model Keeps It Fresh
- Nicki Minaj Bares All Of Her “Assets” For V-Day On Instagram [PHOTOS]
- Rihanna UNCENSORED: Sexiest Woman Alive? [Photos]
- Tamar Braxton Sings Hot Sugar LIVE [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- 10 Top Nicki Minaj Booty Photos [PICS]