Beyonce and Jay-Z lose the bid to trademark thier daughter’s name “Blue Ivy.” A judge rejected the bid because a party planning company in Boston has been using the name since 2009. Apparently, Beyonce wanted to use the name for a children’s boutique.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days
- Dust Off Those Beanie Babies. They Could Make You Rich!
- Rihanna UNCENSORED: Sexiest Woman Alive? [Photos]
- Felons Need Jobs Too [LIST OF EMPLOYERS THAT HIRE FELONS]
- 10 Top Nicki Minaj Booty Photos [Photos]