Beyonce and Jay-Z lose the bid to trademark thier daughter’s name “Blue Ivy.” A judge rejected the bid because a party planning company in Boston has been using the name since 2009. Apparently, Beyonce wanted to use the name for a children’s boutique.
- WATCH: Mya Explains How to Get a Music Deal
- Sevyn Streeter: “Drake Can Slide In Those DM’s”
- Did Will Smith Just Confirm His Plans To Run For President?
- Kirk Franklin Breaks Down the Difference Between Religion and Relationship
- Erykah Badu Disses Iggy Azalea At The Soul Train Awards
- Lil Duval Talks Big Girls, Transgenders & Bad Breath