It’s really not that bad being 30 or older (so I’ve heard). Once a woman turns 30(ish), she starts to panic about how her life was and what she think will be like! First of all…CALM DOWN! It’s not that serious! Life today isn’t the same life as it was when our mothers or grandmothers were growing up. The world is more effecient and technical. You have a greater advantage then what the women in your family had.
Turning 30 isn’t so bad (again, that’s what I heard). As a matter of fact, take a list of what some things you should already have or work on having at 30:
- A decent piece of furniture not previously owned by anyone else in your family.
- An email address, a voice mailbox, and a bank account — all of which nobody has access to but you.
- One friend who always makes you laugh and one who lets you cry
- The belief that you deserve it.
- A solid start on a satisfying career, a satisfying relationship, and all those other facets of life that do get better.
What You Should Know By 30:
- When to try harder and when to walk away
- How you feel about having kids
- How to fall in love without losing yourself.
- Who you can trust, who you can’t, and why you shouldn’t take it personally.
There’s more! Click here for the full list!