How did I go from PHAT (pretty hot and tempting) to FAT! Oh I know!!! Chicken boxes, potatoe wedges, half and half’s, cookies, not exercising and stress!!! It’s so easy to put on the pounds, but when it comes to taking it off….OMG!!
So, after looking at pictures with me and famous people, I realized this isn’t the ME I wanted to become. I love who I am and I even love being thick! There’s a difference so I have to do something about it. Going to the gym is something I’m all too familiar with! The routines are strenuous but with consistency and discipline, it’s all worth it!
Let’s do this together! I can’t do it without you! You ready???
Here’s are some tips that might help us get to our weight goal:
- Set small, realistic goals. If you have a lot of weight to lose, try for 5 pounds, relax a bit and then go for 5 more.
- Start a regular exercise program and stick with it.
- Sneak in extra exercise in addition to your regular program. Park at the far end of the parking lot and walk; take the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Eat healthy fats from nuts, seeds and olive oil, and high-fiber foods such as vegetable salads and whole-grain pastas.
- Choose foods that you like. Learn to prepare healthful, low-calorie foods that taste good by checking healthy cook books for new recipes. Eating well doesn’t have to mean eating dull.