DO YOU WANT A JOB THIS WEEK? (GLEN BURNIE)
TO THE UNEMPLOYED
We Now Have 24 Positions Available Throughout Our Locations
Full-Time & Permanent
Set-up & Display
We Train All Accepted!
Must be able to start immediately.
$400/wk to start
Schedule personal interview: 410-691-3302
Or go to http://www.jesscojobs.com
Pleasure Cove Marina (Pasadena)
I am looking to hire someone in the dock hand position here at Pleasure Cove Marina located at 1701 Poplar Ridge Road in Pasadena, MD 21122. A dock hand is responsible for fueling, tying up, pumping the head, cleaning boats, etc. I am looking for someone who can work 3 to 4 days out of the week, and Saturday and Sunday are a must! Hours are 9 to 6 on weekdays and 9 to 8 on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. If you cannot run all day in any weather this job is probably not for you. If you are interested call us at 410-437-6600 ! Ask for Rick or Taylor.
GAS STATION CASHIER- previous experience preferred (laurel)
Gas Station in west Laurel look for overnight/noon cashier -part time
Candidates must be courteous, hard-working, articulate, outgoing, reliable, enthusiastic, and good with people. Experience is preferred but not required.
• Providing excellent customer service and ensuring that customers are satisfied
• Operating the cash register and handling gas and convenience store sales
• Performing inventory work; stocking and pricing merchandise
• Maintaining the neat, clean, and welcoming appearance of the store and station
• Excellent customer service skills
• Detail oriented; good problem solving skills
• Highly-motivated self-starter able to work independently and with a team
• Desire to learn and develop
cashier must have transportation and valid drivers lic . Also able to pass drug test, clean and neat in appearance. based on performance possibly more hours.
GAS STATION LOCATED AT 15151 SWEITZER LN LAUREL MD 301-498-0572
The person should be a quick learner. We also have Lottery here and previous experience with the lottery is preferred. Maintenance at 1-855- JOBS-DMS (1-855-562-7367) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the application process.