NBA Veteran Guard Jason Kidd went to hard in the paint literally!!!!!!! Kidd was arrested for suspicion of DWI early Sunday when his car struck a telephone pole in Long Island. Jason Kidd was treated for minor injuries at the hospital but was released shortly after. It was reported that Kidd was extremely drunk and even tried to swing on the lighting at the event before he had to be carried out. For more details keep following 92Q.com as the story unfolds
- Beyonce & Jay Z's "On The Run" Tour Shut Down M&T Bank Stadium [FAN VIDEO, PHOTOS]
- T.I. Defends Iggy Azalea From Nicki Minaj [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Baltimore's Top 30 Under 30
- MECU and Guess Who???
- Felons Need Jobs Too [LIST OF EMPLOYERS THAT HIRE FELONS]
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days