Usher and Tameka Raymond’s custody case is all over the blogs and the most interesting aspect of what has been leaked regarding the custody proceedings is the fact that Usher keeps referring to his ex as “Tameka Foster” when legally her name is still “Tameka Raymond.” Some of you may feel that a last name really isn’t a big deal in a divorce; things like money, housing and kids take precedence. While those things are important, I tend to think last name retention is tops too!
- Deion Sanders: "Ray Rice Doesn't Need Criticism, He Needs Help!"
- MECU and Guess Who??? [Celebrity Photos Gallery]
- Proof Nicki Minaj Has A Fake Butt!
- Warning: Baltimore’s Rice Supply Infested With Destructive Insect
- Felons Need Jobs Too [LIST OF EMPLOYERS THAT HIRE FELONS]
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days