Usher and Tameka Raymond’s custody case is all over the blogs and the most interesting aspect of what has been leaked regarding the custody proceedings is the fact that Usher keeps referring to his ex as “Tameka Foster” when legally her name is still “Tameka Raymond.” Some of you may feel that a last name really isn’t a big deal in a divorce; things like money, housing and kids take precedence. While those things are important, I tend to think last name retention is tops too!
- Baltimore's Top 30 Under 30
- Top 5 Episodes You Will NOT See On “T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle” [EXCLUSIVE]
- 25 Women To Know: Crusaders & Changers With Causes
- #FEEDME: Blue Ivy Makes Her Debut On Stage & Sings Surfboard! [VIDEO]
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days
- Felons Need Jobs Too [LIST OF EMPLOYERS THAT HIRE FELONS]