Usher and Tameka Raymond’s custody case is all over the blogs and the most interesting aspect of what has been leaked regarding the custody proceedings is the fact that Usher keeps referring to his ex as “Tameka Foster” when legally her name is still “Tameka Raymond.” Some of you may feel that a last name really isn’t a big deal in a divorce; things like money, housing and kids take precedence. While those things are important, I tend to think last name retention is tops too!
- Baltimore Tries To Pick Up The Pieces As Protests Continue [Video + Photos]
- Beyonce And Jay Z Attend Prince's Concert In Baltimore; Meets Freddie Gray's Family
- R&B Diva Brave Williams Convinces Rioter To Put Down Brick And Pick Up A Broom [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ciara Talks Future, Baby Mama Drama And More With Lil Mo & QuickSilva [EXCLUSIVE]
- Images You May NOT See On Major News Outlets From Baltimore [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- MECU and Guess Who???