Former Bad Boy rapper G-Dep was sentenced yesterday for a murder he committed in 1993 and surprisingly confessed to in 2010. Dep was given the mandatory minimum sentence of 15 years to life for the death for killing Harlem resident John Henkel during a failed robbery. G Dep, whose birth name is Trevell Coleman, has a wife and 3 children.
- Baltimore Tries To Pick Up The Pieces As Protests Continue [Video + Photos]
- Beyonce And Jay Z Attend Prince's Concert In Baltimore; Meets Freddie Gray's Family
- R&B Diva Brave Williams Convinces Rioter To Put Down Brick And Pick Up A Broom [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ciara Talks Future, Baby Mama Drama And More With Lil Mo & QuickSilva [EXCLUSIVE]
- Images You May NOT See On Major News Outlets From Baltimore [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- MECU and Guess Who???