Former Bad Boy rapper G-Dep was sentenced yesterday for a murder he committed in 1993 and surprisingly confessed to in 2010. Dep was given the mandatory minimum sentence of 15 years to life for the death for killing Harlem resident John Henkel during a failed robbery. G Dep, whose birth name is Trevell Coleman, has a wife and 3 children.
- 46th NAACP Image Award Nominees: Beyonce, Idris Elba & More Score Nods
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Pink Print Movie" [VIDEO]
- The 13 Most Ratchet Reality TV Movements
- Rihanna’s Slays At Her Diamond Ball Benefitting The Clara Lionel
- Felons Need Jobs Too [LIST OF EMPLOYERS THAT HIRE FELONS]
- MECU and Guess Who??? [Celebrity Photos Gallery]