Former Bad Boy rapper G-Dep was sentenced yesterday for a murder he committed in 1993 and surprisingly confessed to in 2010. Dep was given the mandatory minimum sentence of 15 years to life for the death for killing Harlem resident John Henkel during a failed robbery. G Dep, whose birth name is Trevell Coleman, has a wife and 3 children.
- Baltimore's Top 30 Under 30
- Top 5 Episodes You Will NOT See On “T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle” [EXCLUSIVE]
- 25 Women To Know: Crusaders & Changers With Causes
- #FEEDME: Blue Ivy Makes Her Debut On Stage & Sings Surfboard! [VIDEO]
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days
- Felons Need Jobs Too [LIST OF EMPLOYERS THAT HIRE FELONS]