Former Bad Boy rapper G-Dep was sentenced yesterday for a murder he committed in 1993 and surprisingly confessed to in 2010. Dep was given the mandatory minimum sentence of 15 years to life for the death for killing Harlem resident John Henkel during a failed robbery. G Dep, whose birth name is Trevell Coleman, has a wife and 3 children.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days
- Dust Off Those Beanie Babies. They Could Make You Rich!
- Rihanna UNCENSORED: Sexiest Woman Alive? [Photos]
- Felons Need Jobs Too [LIST OF EMPLOYERS THAT HIRE FELONS]
- 10 Top Nicki Minaj Booty Photos [Photos]