Former Bad Boy rapper G-Dep was sentenced yesterday for a murder he committed in 1993 and surprisingly confessed to in 2010. Dep was given the mandatory minimum sentence of 15 years to life for the death for killing Harlem resident John Henkel during a failed robbery. G Dep, whose birth name is Trevell Coleman, has a wife and 3 children.
- Deion Sanders: "Ray Rice Doesn't Need Criticism, He Needs Help!"
- MECU and Guess Who??? [Celebrity Photos Gallery]
- Proof Nicki Minaj Has A Fake Butt!
- Warning: Baltimore’s Rice Supply Infested With Destructive Insect
- Felons Need Jobs Too [LIST OF EMPLOYERS THAT HIRE FELONS]
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days