The year 2011 is coming to a close, yet the memories will last forever. From the attention craving video vixens to the drama queen rappers, there is much to remember about 2011. We’ve supplied you with a recap of 2011′s Top 5 Drama Queens and the number of followers they influence, according to HipHopCleopatra. Trust us, this will not come as a surprise:
Top 5 Celebrity Drama Queens of 2011 [Men & Women]
- 50 Cent [5.3 Mil Followers]- In January of this year, millions of World Star Hip Hop fans were sadden to see an error message that WSHH had been shut down. It was shortly after that 50 Cent hit the net to tweet about his involvement in the site’s demise. 50 clearly stated, “I don’t know why people underestimate me, shut down WorldStar. For future advertising hit up thisis50.com Suckers”. It was soon revealed that 50 Cent had nothing to do with the site being shut down, that in fact WSHH was just getting some bugs worked out on the site. Nonetheless 50 is still being a drama queen with a lawsuit on WSHH for copyright infringement and the use of 50′s image to promote their site.
- Chrissy Lampkin [121,069 Followers] - During the premiere of Love & Hip Hop Season 2, the shows headlining lady and girlfriend of Jim Jones, Chrissy Lampkin, was introduced to Kimbella, who is Juelz Santana’s baby’s mother and the latest addition to the show. During a small get together to celebrate Emily’s emancipation from Fabulous, Kimbella comes out to say that she dated Fab while Emily was pregnant with their son. While Kimbella claims she wanted to air it out and not be phony, Chrissy felt the need to start a brawl. Yes, Kimbella gets the beat down. It was obviously not Chrissy’s place to fight Emily’s battles, yet the drama never ends on the reality television. See Chrissy’s explanation below and let us know what you think.
- Ray J [662,517] Vs. Fabolous [1.3 Mil] - Ray J, also known as Brandy’s little brother, and Fabolous, also known as Emily’s baby’s father got into a scuffle this year over a harmless tweet Fabulous made: “N***a Ray J doing a concert in his living room,” Fab tweeted. “Nah but Floyd [Mayweather] saying we havin a concert in my living room & the camera cuts to Ray J singing ‘One Wish’ on the piano had me in tears!!”. This is obviously a misunderstanding, but Ray J acted like a true drama queen on Power 105.1′s The Breakfast Club. (see video below)
- P. Diddy [4.4 Mil Followers] - After an evening at the BET Hip Hop Awards 2011, our favorite Ciroc boy, Diddy gets a little too wasted at Compound Nightclub in Atlanta. While hosting on the mic, Diddy throws a tantrum with a local who chose to drink another vodka over Ciroc and then throws ice at the man. The issue quickly escalates but does not end in a brawl as because the King of the South, T.I., stepped in to put Diddy in his place. Seems like T.I. learned a little something behind bars. Fighting over vodka Diddy…really?
- Amber Rose [900,393] & Wiz Khalifa [3.9 Mil] – We have to combine the two because there are up each other’s you know what. Earlier this year the big news came that Kanye’s old fling, Amber Rose and Taylor Gang Head Honcho, Wiz Khalifa, we officially seeing each other. Now since the news break they are insepreateble. While Amber’s fame obviously had a come-up while with music mogul Kanye West, she is very much devoted to Wiz Khalifa and makes sure the media knows about!
50 Cent v. CEO of WSHH, “Q” Fusses on Angie Martinez Show
Chrissy Lampkin Explains Her Boxing Motives
Ray J & Fabolous Scuffle
Ray J’s Account
Fabolous Clarify’s “Brandy’s Little Brother” DJ Clue Incident
Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Officially Out!
T.I. Shuts P.Diddy Down In ATL Compound