Last night, Rihanna tweeted “@ChrisBrown Turn up the music remix #RihannaNavy #Teambreezy enjoy!!!” before posting a link to the remix for Brown’s “Turn Up the Music.”
Questions: Rihanna & Chris Brown reunite with 2 songs.. Is this a good look or bad look? Your thoughts?
- Eryn Brown They making what people what to hear and thats music so sing on.
- Lori Gibson It shouldn’t matter because it’s their own personal business and not for us to judge.
- Shawnette Golden Graham If it works, it works, both professionally & personally. Has anyone ever wondered if perhap’s maybe they really care for one another??
- Toria Hill if we focused more on situations that REALLY matter….we might just be, alright alright alrightttttttttttttttt!!!!(who really cares!!!!)
- Lisa Horton Its good maybe it will show that country music ho amanda lambert if riri and god can forgive him why the hell cant she and the rest of her red neck friends in my best ike turner voice eat the Birtday cake amanda lol.
- “@ChefBoY_RBOOGIE: @DreJohnson1 @92QJamsBmore A good Look! They can show the media tht its not wht they made it out 2 B!
- “@RitterGurl: @DreJohnson1 I can’t wait to hear what they do with Birthday Cake! They both make great music.
- “@Black3xellence: I think its a good look they do good music together and they needed the space . They were miserable without each other.”
- “@twitdestinyny: GOOD MORNING DreJohnson1. YES GOOD THEY ARE MAKING MUSIC AGAIN ,TOGETHER. TALENTED AND YOUNG ,NOBODY KNOWS THEIR BOND!”
- “@cheezturner: @DreJohnson1 that’s his heart man you can never break that bond (good look)”
- “@Bad__Twin: @DreJohnson1 GM fam…they did 2 new songs together…they prob recorded in diff studios..it’s not that serious”
- “@BeautyExploded: @DreJohnson1 Lovee is Lovee. Its about time people learned to forgive and give second chances.
Check out the Rickey Smiley Morning Show @ 7 am for another Breakfast Bite.