Drake reaches Gold status and ‘Takes Care’ of the competition, as his new album debuted at #1 this week and sold almost 632,000 copies. However, he’s projected to drop to #3 next week behind Michael Buble’s xmas album and Nickelback.
- Beyonce & Jay Z's "On The Run" Tour Shut Down M&T Bank Stadium [FAN VIDEO, PHOTOS]
- T.I. Defends Iggy Azalea From Nicki Minaj [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Baltimore's Top 30 Under 30
- MECU and Guess Who???
- Felons Need Jobs Too [LIST OF EMPLOYERS THAT HIRE FELONS]
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days