Drake reaches Gold status and ‘Takes Care’ of the competition, as his new album debuted at #1 this week and sold almost 632,000 copies. However, he’s projected to drop to #3 next week behind Michael Buble’s xmas album and Nickelback.
- MECU and Guess Who??? [Celebrity Photos Gallery]
- Beyonce & Jay Z's "On The Run" Tour Shut Down M&T Bank Stadium [FAN VIDEO, PHOTOS]
- Oprah’s Life You Want Tour ONE VIP™ Experience Giveaway
- Warning: Baltimore’s Rice Supply Infested With Destructive Insect
- Felons Need Jobs Too [LIST OF EMPLOYERS THAT HIRE FELONS]
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days