Drake reaches Gold status and ‘Takes Care’ of the competition, as his new album debuted at #1 this week and sold almost 632,000 copies. However, he’s projected to drop to #3 next week behind Michael Buble’s xmas album and Nickelback.
- Baltimore's Top 30 Under 30
- Top 5 Episodes You Will NOT See On “T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle” [EXCLUSIVE]
- 25 Women To Know: Crusaders & Changers With Causes
- #FEEDME: Blue Ivy Makes Her Debut On Stage & Sings Surfboard! [VIDEO]
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days
- Felons Need Jobs Too [LIST OF EMPLOYERS THAT HIRE FELONS]