Rolling Stone reports that rapper B.O.B. skipped out on a $1060.00 restaurant bill after drinking and eating with his entourage at the club Level B in New York City. A server chased them into the street when they left without paying. B.O.B.’s management apparently then told the server, “We’re doing you a favor for not charging you. When we go to clubs, WE get paid to come.”
- MECU and Guess Who???
- Waka Flocka Flame was in the Studio with The FAM and showed B'more some love
- Baltimore County Sets Zoning Rules For Medical Weed Shops
- Rap Attack Diggin' In The Crates Nas Birthday Edition [VIDEO]
- Monica with the FAM on Wifey Wednesday
- Congrats to The Fam & DJ Angel Baby on their Best of Baltimore Awards!