Rolling Stone reports that rapper B.O.B. skipped out on a $1060.00 restaurant bill after drinking and eating with his entourage at the club Level B in New York City. A server chased them into the street when they left without paying. B.O.B.’s management apparently then told the server, “We’re doing you a favor for not charging you. When we go to clubs, WE get paid to come.”
- WATCH: Mya Explains How to Get a Music Deal
- Sevyn Streeter: “Drake Can Slide In Those DM’s”
- Did Will Smith Just Confirm His Plans To Run For President?
- Kirk Franklin Breaks Down the Difference Between Religion and Relationship
- Erykah Badu Disses Iggy Azalea At The Soul Train Awards
- Lil Duval Talks Big Girls, Transgenders & Bad Breath