Rolling Stone reports that rapper B.O.B. skipped out on a $1060.00 restaurant bill after drinking and eating with his entourage at the club Level B in New York City. A server chased them into the street when they left without paying. B.O.B.’s management apparently then told the server, “We’re doing you a favor for not charging you. When we go to clubs, WE get paid to come.”
- Baltimore Tries To Pick Up The Pieces As Protests Continue [Video + Photos]
- Beyonce And Jay Z Attend Prince's Concert In Baltimore; Meets Freddie Gray's Family
- R&B Diva Brave Williams Convinces Rioter To Put Down Brick And Pick Up A Broom [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ciara Talks Future, Baby Mama Drama And More With Lil Mo & QuickSilva [EXCLUSIVE]
- Images You May NOT See On Major News Outlets From Baltimore [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- MECU and Guess Who???