Rolling Stone reports that rapper B.O.B. skipped out on a $1060.00 restaurant bill after drinking and eating with his entourage at the club Level B in New York City. A server chased them into the street when they left without paying. B.O.B.’s management apparently then told the server, “We’re doing you a favor for not charging you. When we go to clubs, WE get paid to come.”
- Beyonce & Jay Z's "On The Run" Tour Shut Down M&T Bank Stadium [FAN VIDEO, PHOTOS]
- T.I. Defends Iggy Azalea From Nicki Minaj [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Baltimore's Top 30 Under 30
- MECU and Guess Who???
- Felons Need Jobs Too [LIST OF EMPLOYERS THAT HIRE FELONS]
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days