Licensed Counselor/Social Worker
Contractual P/T and F/T positions available now:
SERVICES TO BE PROVIDED BY CLINICIAN WITHIN CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
• Provide clinical assessment of students referred for counseling.
• Provide weekly counseling and clinical interventions to referred students.
• Referral of student’s to psychiatrist for medication evaluation when appropriate.
• Provide collaboration and support to teachers/administrators with referred students.
• Provide family support meeting to referred students.
• Provide two in-service mental health trainings per year relating to subject matter that is specific to the school’s need.
• Provide group therapy to specific population requested by administration.
• Provide mediation services to staff when deemed appropriate by an administrator.
• Collaboration with other service providers in the school to ensure optimal functioning of identified students.
• Participate in “Back to School Night” and two after-school activities per year.
Email Resume to: email@example.com
Fax to: 410.878.0285
Compensation: Pay scale starts at $30.00/hr
Bartenders, Bar Managers, Cashiers, Waitresses, and Hostesses (Baltimore)
Dubai Nightclub has openings for bartenders, bar managers, cashiers, waitresses, hosteses. Call Janai 443.454.4847 or April 240.899.5848
Maintenance work (Baltimore)
looking for individual to do maintenance work in balto. city, various locations. individual must have knowledge in maintain and repair city houses. if you have not done work in the city previously please skip this ad, thanks. you will not be considered if you do not have own transportation and tools. 443 248 2522
Warehouse (Baltimore, MD)
Warehouse Help Wanted
Large gaming company is seeking dependable, reliable, eager employees to fill full time positions. Interested applicants must be available to work overtime if necessary, and must be willing to learn various duties within the warehouse.
Please apply in person Mon – Fri, from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
Alliance Game Distributors
1101 Greenwood Road
Baltimore, MD 21208