Stores In Rosedale Evacuated Amid Gas Leak: Breaking News

    Comments: 0  | Leave A Comment

    via: wbaltv.com

    Baltimore County Firefighters are evacuating stores including Walmart and Sam’s Club in the Rosedale area Thursday afternoon because of a gas leak.
    A County Fire Department representative said that a gas line was struck in the 6400 block of Petrie Way late Thursday morning.
    SkyTeam 11’s aerial video showed many people in the stores’ parking lots and that no one was being allowed in.

    For more on this developing story, click here.

    Join the Conversation! Share and Discuss!

    Tags: » » » » » »

    Comments

    Follow

    Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

    Join 5,001 other followers